Sunday, February 6, 2011

life

i keep meaning to blog more since i promised my grandma carla that i would, so she can always know what's going on in my life since i hardly get to see her anymore. so here is a little inside look to what my life has been like since i moved out to provo...

Probably 2 seconds after this photo was taken my mom and i had to stop ourselves from crying.  I never realized how hard moving away is.

This was probably our 3rd week in school.  This is Kristen.  
She's one of my bestfriends

It was the first week of snow... now i wish it was all gone

you would think that since i'm from sacramento a kings game would be my very first nba game

what's college without dancing?!

what can i say we're beauty school best friends!!

we all had just finished our first phase final. 
for celebration we went out for brunch