Monday, March 21, 2011

day 1

day 1- a picture of yourself  with fifteen facts


1. i'm studying cosmetology
2. the best thing to ever happen to me was when i became an aunt!
3. i hate snakes!
4. i pretty much taught myself how to sew
5. everytime i get on a plane i have to stop myself from throwing up
(i get really bad motion sickness)
6. i love pizza!
7. my favorite color is always changing
8. i don't think everything happens for a reason.
i only think things happen for a reason when  you're choosing the right
9. i enjoy watching ufc
10. my all time favorite movie is singing in the rain
11. my best friends are my 2 older sisters
12. i hate sleeping alone
(i got use to sharing a bed with my sister)
13. i love disneyland!
14. i was named after savannah, georgia
15. my hair is currently about an inch long because i might have over processed it...

No comments: