Wednesday, May 18, 2011

day 18-30

i'm a terrible blogger. i couldn't even stick to blogging everyday for 30 days. so now i am going to finish the days.
 
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
i don't have an actual picture but it would be falling for another guy.

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
i'm the baby!

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
ITALY!
 
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
not her. the picture is more of the night and who we were hanging out with. 

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

i wish i could sing like barbra streisand. i love this photo of her!
 
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
 this was the first book that ever made me cry

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
it would be of my aunt margaret passing away when i was 4. next to my grandma carla she was my favorite person

Day 25 - A picture of your day.

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
my nephew.


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
 ma and alli

Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of.

 HEIGHTS.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
my whole family

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is cute *Love*

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

2 things about that old picture of Maddux: HIS CHEECKS ARE SO HUGE! Don't you just want to eat them?!And 2nd: So sad, those earings on the counter were my favorite and somehow, in Utah, one got into my boot and I broke it while I walked! Crazy huh! Total Bummer!