Wednesday, July 13, 2011

america's birthday

i truely thought 4th of july was going to be so lame this year because all of my friends were out of town... but luckily i ran into my friend dallin in the parking lot. man was he a life saver. i ended up spending the whole weekend with him, paul, matt and matt. of course i was the only girl :) on the 4th we all walked to the parade (which turns out it starts at provo high... we might have thought it ended there..) and then after we stopped by kneaders for breakfast, then we went up to park city to do some shopping and to eat lunch. it was my first time going there and i love that that place. it kinda makes me think of tahoe but nicer.
we all got henna done at the provo fair
all the guys
during the parade
what else do college students do other than partying?? nothing :)
this kid was "proposing" to me to be his fb girlfriend. i said yes. i couldn't break his heart

No comments: