Sunday, October 16, 2011

stinson beach

i know it has been forever since i updated my blog. and i'm sorry for the delay but i accidentally left my camera cord in cali so i had to wait for my lovely mom to send it to me.... well way back in august i went back home for a week to go to my family reunion. i hadn't been home since christmas time so this trip was long overdue. can i tell you the longer i'm away from cali the more i miss it. unfortunately i didn't get to actually see all the people i wanted to, but this trip was all about my family. the trip would have been even better if all the kids were there but skyler had to stay in colorado and work and tim, well he's back in germany for now... since most of us were in town my parents took the opportunity to take us to stinson beach for the day. it's this beautiful beach located in a super small town right outside of san fran. i could live there :) it was maddux's very first time being in the pacific ocean! he loved it even if though the water was super chilly. i also learned that day that i don't like seagulls... and my dang siblings kept feeding them so they would come closer to me. sometimes my family can be mean..









No comments: